Deadly drug warning to youths after death of popular young girl

Drug takers and party goers have been warned to be extra careful over the next few weeks as a large batch of toxic drugs sweep the nation.

The drugs have been blamed for the death of popular 20-year-old Amy Vigus who was under the impression she was taking ecstasy on a night out with friends.

They have also been suspected of causing at least another 17 youngsters to fall ill over the last week.

The drugs have also been disguised as pure MDMA and there is fears it could be widely available at creamfields festival and was being sold at the Eminem concert in Glasgow

Pretty Amy was visiting London for the weekend when she took the substance that made her violently ill almost instantly.

But she managed to make it home to her parents in Colchester before collapsing and leading her desperate parents trying to resuscitate her using cpr on their living room floor.

A video telling Amy’s story has been viewed 2.5 million times on Facebook

A voiceover ends the video by urging people to think twice before taking drugs.

“She will never know the pain she has caused,” it said.

“The next time you’re in that moment please stop and think about our Amy and the consequences of her mistake on herself and her family she has left behind.”

Our Amy

This is Amy Vigus, this is"Our Amy" and this is her tragic story. We know this is very soon, feelings and emotions are very raw, but we need to tell Amy's story. Amy made one mistake and paid the ultimate price. Keep smiling Amy.xhttps://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ouramy-cohoc

Posted by Our Amy on Thursday, August 24, 2017

Her family have launched a justgiving page to raise money for the hospital that looked after her and warn people against the dangers of taking drugs.

So far it has raised over 3 thousand pounds.

If you wish to donate you can visit: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ouramy-cohoc

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *